Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
VIP/ADMIN/XP

Moderator application

hello
old:am 16
languages i can speak: english arabic and french
am from algeria
projects i've been involve in : i've been helper admin and a moderator for 11 server like jasco zombie and lseplay and lamadapro and many others
what am gonna do : help new players that join the server,ban hackers i will be active on the forum and server as much as i can and give a new ideas for this server
somethings about my self : i got a lot of experience in this industry and i love talking to people and Eminem
you can contact me in this forum cuz am always active Big Grin

How old are you ? im 15 yr old
Where are you from ? im from Kosovo
what languages you can talk Fluently ? i can talk English Albanian and a lil bit of german
what are you going to do as moderator (etc, ban cheaters...) ? [much information as possible] i had a sv called eedb but it was dosed and i had to close it and im prety good in finding hackers insulting
Have you been moderator in any cs project before ? (include project name)i have been actually in a sv called eegb public server but i closed it cuz dosed Sad
Tell us some about you [much information as possible] :idk what to tell some things are private if u want to know any thing from me we can talk private
your Discord/skype (for contacting if you were chosen) : i have only dc majamaka#7549

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2020, 02:47 PM by [V12|Q7}-ExTazY.)

(07-07-2020, 02:33 PM)majamaka Wrote: How old are you ? im 15 yr old
Where are you from ? im from Kosovo
what languages you can talk Fluently ? i can talk English Albanian and a lil bit of german
what are you going to do as moderator (etc, ban cheaters...) ? [much information as possible] i had a sv called eedb  but it was dosed and i had to close it and im prety good in finding hackers  insulting
Have you been moderator in any cs project before ? (include project name)i have been actually in a sv called eegb public server but i closed it cuz dosed Sad
Tell us some about you [much information as possible] :idk what to tell some things are private if u want to know any thing from me we can talk private
your Discord/skype (for contacting if you were chosen) : i have only dc majamaka#7549
Majamaka this post alredy ended about 3-months ago!

-Thread closed-